New Release: Progress Tracker (✅ Done)

Really looking forward to it! Thank you for all your hard work!

I am hoping ‘Setup worker for recurring investments’ feature (I think that’s same as reinvest on sell-off?) is also included in the release.

1 Like

@everyone: We’re finally ready to start inviting you to use the new platform!

I’d like to personally onboard you just to make sure that any issues that come up are addressed quickly. Please book 15 mins on my calendar here so I can get you set up:

:point_right: Book an onboarding slot to get access to new platform :point_left:

No actually, this refers to the “recurring investment” feature. Reinvest on sell-off will be released very soon though (shooting for early next week inshallah) :+1:

Good to hear. Thank you!

1 Like

Big thanks to @atif and @Hussain for being the first to get onboarded earlier today (and for the feedback)! :raised_hands:

Looking forward to bringing the rest of you guys on soon

2 Likes

Do we need to have the onboarding before getting the new release? Available time are a bit not PST friendly.

Should we share the bugs/technical issues that we came across in here or you prefer another way?

Added a topic here just for that: Feedback: Amal Invest 🆕

Thanks!

Sorry for missing this, @okido! I’ve opened up some evening slots for you. Please let me know if any of these are suitable. If not, we can fallback to doing this async but really prefer getting feedback live if possible so I can address any issues that come up. Thanks!