@Hussain @Omer @MohamedAbdelKhalik I’m considering making the “Allow Doubtful” setting a fund setting, and not a global setting. That way, you can decide - for each fund - whether you’re OK with doubtful stocks or not.

The reason for this is that it’s closely tied to the “If a stock turns non-compliant” setting, which is a fund-level setting:

What do you think?

Example to illustrate the problem:

Today, say someone decides they don’t want to invest in doubtful stocks anymore.

They can turn off the Doubtful setting, but unless the “If a stock turns non-compliant” setting in each portfolio is set to “Sell”, it won’t do anything.

I think this would be super-confusing, and very unintuitive. By having them all as fund-level settings, you have more control over what you want to do for each fund you’re invested in.

1 Like

Yes still persisting, I’ll send you a screen recording with possible explanation to it.

__

Now I got it crystal clear :ok_hand:t3:, thank you!

__

With the example you illustrated, it’s definitely a better idea to make it a fund-level setting. Totally agree.

1 Like

Agreed, that makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Yes, that would be a good idea and would give the user more control!

1 Like

Hi Yazin, I was wondering about two features:

• The ETA on the UI White/Blacklist
  • The fund details, stock weightings, and performance vs. filtered.

I see both of these are upcoming in the product roadmap but do we have an ETA on them?

Thanks as always for your hard work on this!

Thanks @MohamedAbdelKhalik !

Planned for Monday

A bit later out, after finishing the ones above and a couple more. Feel free to references fundpurifier.com in the interim till this is ported over :+1:

Deployed yesterday:

1 Like

Issues highlighted by @Hussain:

:hourglass: Pending: Dividends discrepancy vs Alpaca

:hourglass: Pending: Additional investment 2023-09-04T21:00:00Z allocated funds to MSFT despite disabling Doubtful stocks for that portfolio

:white_check_mark: Fixed (6 Sep, 2023)

:hourglass: Pending: Allocation of funds to a few overweight stocks (beyond their Target %), despite their being other underweight stocks

1 Like

That should trigger a notification email for liquidation, right? is it a fixed-date scheduled process or whenever a stock turns non-compliant should trigger the sell-off process (and the new re-investing feature :slight_smile: ) regardless of date/other stocks?

__

Any progress on this issue?
Because I noticed that the charts are not even showing last close data :confused:

Another thing, I believe that the cost basis should be different in each new investment, depending on the stocks prices, but the current charts data are only showing a fixed cost basis amount.

Really appreciate you hard work & efforts

On mobile, The pie chart is masking the “create fund” button beneath it, and the available cash :moneybag: headline.

Even if viewed in landscape mode, it masks them and the list of funds.

:white_check_mark: Fixed, thanks!

I noticed since the new version launched and I created my new filtered funds that I haven’t received any reports via email or on the activity log on the website regarding Sharia compliance and portfolio rebalance.

Weird, I’m checking that now…

Update: Should be resolved now. Please check and let me know @MohamedAbdelKhalik. There was a bug fix I pushed to address the “Cancel” button acting as a “Save”, as well as another issue that’s related to this.

1 Like

Thanks Yazin, the non-compliant email received but still no updates regarding the rebalancing of the portfolio.

@yazin Will you be adding auto reinvest feature for the dividends as well? Also, can you please add the option to rename the fund?

I probably missed it, but how often is the compliance report generated? It would be helpful to mention the refresh interval in user or fund settings.

Jazak’Allaah

Adding a few things I received via DM:

:hourglass: Pending: Dividends not showing up in Activity Log (ideally, you suggest they should show up in monthly groupings)

:hourglass: Pending: Calendar doesn’t work on mobile

:white_check_mark: Fixed (26 Sep, 2023)

:sparkles: Feature: Can’t modify recurring buy’s, only cancel (This is actually by design, but no reason we can’t change that)

Hey Yazin, is there any updates on when portfolio rebalancing will be available

1 Like

@yazin I noticed that the pie chart is incorrect. Both of my funds are the same, but the pie chart shows it as 2 different funds:

It should be FDGRX as 100%, right?

Also, towards every midnight, the portfolio value of the line chart is incorrect:

Thanks for your feedback, @atif!

Yes, that’s a pending task on me to resolve

:hourglass: Pending: Debug issue with pie chart display

Pushed a fix for this yesterday can you please confirm this is no longer an issue?

Prioritizing it for this week inshallah :+1:

1 Like